RULES AND REGULATIONS
Ocean Links of Ponte Vedra
Condominium Association, Inc.
5. Pets (Modified June 21, 2017)
- Dogs must be kept on a leash under the control of a responsible person.
- PET FECES: Any dog feces deposited on common area must immediately be removed by the owner or person responsible for dog.
- Each resident shall register pets with the association. Limit two pets per unit. There are further restrictions on the number and weight of dogs as noted in parts 7 and 8 below.
- Any pet deemed dangerous (at the board's discretion) may not be kept on the property.
- Each condo owner is responsible for any damage resulting from their pet, or their tenant's pets.
- No pets may be left unattended on a patio or balcony.
- A non-owner resident may not keep a dog in a unit with the following exception. A non-owner resident who has two dogs registered at Ocean Links on or before January 25, 2005 may keep both registered dogs until both die, or are no longer in the possession of the resident. A non-owner resident who has one dog registered at Ocean Links on or before February 28, 2006 may keep the registered dog until it dies, or is no longer in the possession of the non-owner resident. From that time forward the non-owner resident may not keep a dog in a unit.
- A pet dog may weigh at most 39 pounds with the following exception. A resident who has registered a dog at Ocean Links that weighs more than 39 pounds on or before January 25, 2005 may keep that registered dog until that dog dies or that dog is no longer in the possession of the resident.
(Non-Official electronic copy. Refer to the original to double check.)
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here
Copyright © 1998-2019 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
Homeowners Association Websites by AtHomeNet